I'm not even sure how to keep track of all of the appointments we have. We have appointments for Torsten to get his weight checked by the pediatrician, get his eyes checked and double-checked by ophthalmologists, have his bladder checked by the urologist, have pre-op done at the hospital, have surgery and follow-ups with the neurosurgeon and try to find time for some playdates. He's a busy guy and I believe he needs a personal assistant. Until then, I'll have to do.
For now, we'll be checking Torsten's weight regularly and are waiting for the urologist and the second ophthalmologist to schedule appointments for as soon as possible. The good news is that we're on the surgery schedule with the neurosurgeon, and Torsten will go in for his de-tethering operation on March 22nd. Until then, we're concentrated on growing, gaining weight and having as much fun as possible every day. We'll post updates whenever there is more information to share. Until then, thanks to you all for your support, love and prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment